Woocommerce / Status Meanings
Woocommerce Status’ and What They Mean
- Pending payment – Order received (unpaid)
- Failed – Payment failed or was declined (unpaid). Note that this status may not show immediately and instead show as Pending until verified (i.e., PayPal)
- Processing – Payment received and stock has been reduced – the order is awaiting fulfillment. All product orders require processing, except those that are Digital and Downloadable.
- Completed – Order fulfilled and complete – requires no further action
- On-Hold – Awaiting payment – stock is reduced, but you need to confirm payment
- Cancelled – Cancelled by an admin or the customer – no further action required (Cancelling an order does not affect stock quantity by default)
- Refunded – Refunded by an admin – no further action required
By clicking into each order, you can see more information and manage the order:
- See which items the customer has purchased.
- Change the order to “Completed” (i.e. dispatched).
- Add private (internal) notes.
- Add a note to send to the customer.
- Resend copies of invoices.
If you’re looking for more help, WooCommerce have a series of help guides on their website, e.g. Managing Orders.
Want other info? Send us your suggestion and we'll work on providing a new blog 🙂
Mailing Address: 47 Cedarbrook Close SW Calgary, Alberta T2W 5B8